Child Custody issues are the most sensitive in family law. It is critical that you hire an attorney to help you through the court proceedings. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Who has the right to the children?


Neither parent has a greater right to a child whether it is a mother or a father. When there is a dispute, it is important to petition a family court to issue an order establishing the rights and duties of each party.


How much child support will I have to pay?


Texas uses a formula to determine how much a person has to pay. It is determined in accordance with chapter 154 of the Texas Family Code. It is not an arbitrary number based on the opinion of either party.


For a free case evaluation or to make an appoinment, please use our convenient CONTACT FORM

Lucio Antonio Montes
7324 Southwest Fwy Ste 905
Houston , Texas 77074
Phone: 713-526-4999 713-526-4999
E-mail Address:

Hablo Espanol


We can be reached at the office during the following hours: 


Monday - Friday

08:30 am - 07:00 pm 


11:00 am - 03:00 pm


If you do not reach anyone, please leave a message and your call will be returned within the the next business day. 


Print | Sitemap
© 2015 Lucio Antonio Montes Attorney At Law | Google+