A non-disclosure will allow you to deny that you were arrested. Did you make a big mistake and decide to own up to it? If you have successfully completed Deferred Adjudication for a misdemeanor or a felony you may be eligible for a non-disclosure. Even though a person that successfully completes a deferred adjudication does not have a final conviction, the arrest and charge will still appear on their criminal record. An employer that runs a criminal background will know you were charged and had it dismissed by completing a deferred adjudication.


You worked hard to complete your deferred adjudication, now take the final step to keep most non-governmental agencies from discovering that you were ever arrested and charged with a crime. Call today to find out if you qualify!


The Montes Law Firm can file your petition for non-disclosure at a reasonable and affordable price.


For a free case evaluation or to make an appoinment, please use our convenient CONTACT FORM

Lucio Antonio Montes
7324 Southwest Fwy Ste 905
Houston , Texas 77074
Phone: 713-526-4999 713-526-4999
E-mail Address:

Hablo Espanol


We can be reached at the office during the following hours: 


Monday - Friday

08:30 am - 07:00 pm 


11:00 am - 03:00 pm


If you do not reach anyone, please leave a message and your call will be returned within the the next business day. 


Print | Sitemap
© 2015 Lucio Antonio Montes Attorney At Law | Google+